[Gambas-user] Bug with GTK+

Tue Dec 16 03:29:56 CET 2014

> But there is no need to disable the control, re-enabling it, then giving
> it focus back. What for? Just disable it when enter is hit.

The code you see is only isolation for demonstration of the problem. There
is really code (call of sub) between disabling and enabling the control.
It's not enough to just disable the control when I hit enter, because the
program ask more input when it is done showing some data. Thus re-enabling.
I think I added the focus because in some cases, the focus went to the
control displaying the data (or somewhere else?).

Jussi