[Gambas-user] DataBrowser Help Again

T Lee Davidson t.lee.davidson at ...626...
Mon Dec 15 22:23:18 CET 2014

Hello Christian,

I did not have any success getting the IDE to give me any options for
the Connection property. (The list was always blank.) So, I set it
programmatically.

With your app, on the form, make sure the DataSource control is the
parent of the DataBrowser.

Sample project attached.

--
Lee

"Artificial Intelligence is no match for natural stupidity."