[Gambas-user] [gambas-user] Possible bug in gb.gui

Paul Horechuk phorechuk at ...626...
Mon Dec 15 21:15:51 CET 2014

OK, fine, but another problem has popped up. During testing, I switched
the gb.qt4 to qb.gtk and I was unable to type anything into the
TextBoxes. This was seen before while using gb.gui and other
environments, such as fxce and Ubuntu Studio. Is there another
component(s) I have to activate in the project to allow keyboard access
in non-gb.qt4 components?

This implies that there are multiple components that are required to be
included as part of the project to make it functional across a variety
of available desktops/spins.

--
Think Free ...
    Use Open Source Software