[Gambas-user] [gambas-user] Possible bug in gb.gui

Paul Horechuk phorechuk at ...626...
Sun Dec 14 21:10:06 CET 2014

OK, then let's rephrase that slightly. The gb.gtk component does not
behave the same as the gb.qt4 component. If I disable the capability to
autodetect the environment and force the use of gb.qt4, then everything
works. Hence, the problem is within gb.gtk. As part of setting the taget
environment then I have to install the base qt4 libraries as a minimum,
or install perhaps a full KDE desktop.

The attached file is a source archive. Don't worry about the database
option. Fill in the /Issued To/ field, the /Job #/, the two dates, and
set the count to something like 3 or 5 so that you get an odd number of
labels. You will need external access to qrencode and phpcli. When the
fields are being filled, the on-screen QRcode will update. When
complete, click the OK button and either Preview or Print. Preview is
recommended. Open a file manager and navigate to the QRcard directory
and open QRpicture.png. Card #3 is correct and the others have valid
QRcodes, but bad text.

As mentioned, it works under several desktop environments with gb.qt4,
but using gb.gui and allowing the auto selection of gb.gtk fails.

There is nothing fancy in the components, except for gb.qt4. I do use
gb.db, gb.mysql, and gb.odbc, but these should not be an issue without
the /Use Database/ option selected.

--
Think Free ...
    Use Open Source Software