[Gambas-user] Display svg and tabstrip use questions

Fabien Bodard gambas.fr at ...626...
Thu Dec 11 17:29:59 CET 2014

You need to use a SVGImage variable

dim hImage as svgImage

hImage = svgImage.Load("mysvg.svg")

in the _draw event

hImage.Paint

To resize the svgimage draw you need to use the paint matrix
transformation such as scale and others.

> I have two programming questions I hope someone can help me with.
>
> 1) What are the programming statements to load a .svg file and display
> the image in a drawing area?
>
> 2) In a tabstrip with multiple tabs I have a different named drawing
> area on each tab.  I am trying to display different images on each tab.
>   But when I use Draw.Image to place the image in the drawing area of
> the first tab the image appears on all tabs.  Is there a way to place
> different images on each tab?
>
> I am using Gambas3 on Ubuntu 12.04.
>
> I appreciate the assistance.
>
> Thanks,