[Gambas-user] Graphviz for Gambas

Tobias Boege taboege at ...626...
Mon Dec 8 13:20:27 CET 2014

On Mon, 08 Dec 2014, Fabien Bodard wrote:
> Graphviz library unfortunately is under EPL licence whitch  is
> incompatible with GLP :-/

> > Hi,
> > I would like to know if there is a way to integrate Graphviz library
> > directly to Gambas.
> > Thanks a lot.
> > Christian
> > Brazil

There is a Graph class in gb.data and I wanted to write a small GraphViz
class which calls "dot" to produce a PNG out of a graph. Now that I hear
about this licensing problem, I need to verify: I can still call the dot
program from the GraphViz project from inside a Gambas process, right?

So, yes, Christian, there is at least thought about a GraphViz class. But
it will only be there to produce PNGs out of graphs using "dot". I don't
care ATM about what GraphViz can do else.

Regards,
Tobi