[Gambas-user] Issue 584 in gambas: Button has wrong underscored letter

gambas at ...2524... gambas at ...2524...
Thu Dec 4 19:01:02 CET 2014

Comment #2 on issue 584 by martin.k... at ...626...: Button has wrong
underscored letter
https://code.google.com/p/gambas/issues/detail?id=584

I'm not sure if it is a bug or just an anomaly.

It is annoying, to me at least, that the IDE displays one thing during
development and then something different is displayed at run time. However
the workround is simple so you can probably close this off.