[Gambas-user] String[].Extract not behaving as expected

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Thu Dec 4 03:01:53 CET 2014

Le 04/12/2014 02:50, T Lee Davidson a écrit :
> On 12/03/2014 07:59 PM, Benoît Minisini wrote:
>>> Obviously, "myStrings.Extract(2, -1)" extracted all elements from the

>> The doc is false. -1 means all elements until the end, and other
>> negative values have no meaning.
>
> That makes sense. Thank you for confirming.
>
> But, I cannot correct the documentation. The only Markdown Syntax I see
> for that page is, "--> /comp/gb/boolean[]/extract", and I have no idea
> what to do with that.

It's a symbolic link to another page. Yes, the wiki can have symbolic links!

In other words, all Extract() documentation pages point at the Boolean[]
one. This is that page that must be fixed.

Benoît Minisini