[Gambas-user] how to capture click event on a popup menu.

Martin McGlensey mmcg29440 at ...3163...
Tue Dec 2 22:42:55 CET 2014

Hello,

I've used the menu to create menus on my main form. Those that I want to see
on the tool bar are marked visible. Those that I want to use as popups are
not visible on the tool bar. These two menus are attached to individual text
boxes in the graphic form designer. When I right click on the textbox the
popup appears but, when I click on it nothing happens. In the form code I
have the sub:

Private Sub mnuA_Click()

                FForm.Open

End

The form FForm does not open. In the debugger I can see the click event is
not captured. What did I miss?

Thanks,

Marty