[Gambas-user] DEMO gb.settings

Lewis Balentine lewis at ...3412...
Mon Dec 1 14:26:42 CET 2014

>> Why do you hijack the thread? <<

My apologies.
I hit the reply button and changed the subject line thinking that it
would create a new thread. I will not make the same mistake in the
future :-( I will probably make a different one).

 >> If you use the development version, you can publish it on the Gambas
farm server for testing it. <<
I am very much in a learning curve having recently switched from
Windows/VB6(decades) to Linux/Gambas(weeks/days). I prefer to run the
released version on my main computer and have not yet created a virtual
machine to load the developement version (and I have to figure out how,
learn to deal with svn, etc).

Again my sincere apologies. I will try to learn the proper protocols and
etiquette.

Very Best regards,

Lewis