[Gambas-user] accessing "embedded" project files from Shell command

Tobias Boege taboege at ...626...
Thu Aug 28 22:40:53 CEST 2014

On Thu, 28 Aug 2014, Beno?t Minisini wrote:
> Le 28/08/2014 22:14, Tobias Boege a ?crit :
> > PS: Or what Benoit said... BTW: is the .gambas file in a Gambas-specific
> >      archive format?
> >

> Yes. Why?

I thought about a way to unpack the archive. gba3 -x didn't come to my mind.
Before I came up with the recursive copy from inside the process, I wondered
if we could just strip away the shebang and use tar or something to extract
it. I don't need it to be a standard format if that's why you asked.

Regards,
Tobi