[Gambas-user] DrawingArea to Picture or Image

Thu Aug 28 13:55:01 CEST 2014

It seems picture of PictureBox doesn't like to be drew on. Not sure why,
but we have DrawingArea for that purpose... Anyway, here is proper way
(this didn't work?):

  Dim tmp As New Picture(DrawingArea1.Width, DrawingArea1.Height)

  If Not bPrinter Then

    Draw.Begin(tmp)
    Draw.Clear
    modCrBcode.PrintBarcode(txtBarcode.Text, Val(txtPosX.text),
Val(txtPosY.text), Val(txtHeight.text), Val(txtWidth.text), True)
    Draw.End()

    PictureBox1.Picture = tmp

If you want the barcode also into drawingarea add this:

Draw.Picture(tmp, 0, 0)

Jussi