[Gambas-user] GridView not setting Row & Column on right-click Menu event

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Thu Aug 28 01:11:47 CEST 2014

Le 07/08/2014 00:43, DaveOxford1 a écrit :
> Hi All
>
> When right-clicking on a GridView, .Row and .Column are not set to the
> values for the new cell in the Menu event (as they in the Click event for a
> left-click).
>
> Is this a bug or the intended behaviour?
>
> If it /is/ the intended behaviour, how can I ascertain the Row and Column
> values?
>
> Hope someone can help!
>
> Dave
> Gambas 3.5.3, qt4, on crunchbang waldorf.

It is actually the intended behaviour: the current cell is changed only
when clicking with the left button. Maybe it should be configurable, I
don't know...

Anyway, you can use the solutions provided in the other answers to your
post.

Benoît Minisini