[Gambas-user] DrawingArea to Picture or Image

Tobias Boege taboege at ...626...
Wed Aug 27 16:43:00 CEST 2014

On Wed, 27 Aug 2014, abbat81 wrote:
> Thank you Tobi,
>
> But I could not understand it.
>
> Can you tell what to add to BarCode Example to reprint drawingarea
> image/picture to PictureBox1?

This example is really messy (e.g. it assumes the drawing device is large
enough to contain the barcode which it prints by scaling the arguments it
was giving with seemingly arbitrary constants).  If I had an afternoon to
spend learning about barcodes and what widths and heights they can assume
I would do it -- but I haven't.  Sorry, you are on your own here (or at
least not on me).

Regards,
Tobi