[Gambas-user] Pictures on buttons doesn't work correctly anymore

Wed Aug 27 15:58:05 CEST 2014

... except I lose the highlighting when mouse cursor is on the button.
Looks unresponsive.
I don't understand the issue. Since I can use
Draw.Picture(MyTransparentPic, 0, 0) to draw transparent pictures correctly
on other pictures, but not on button faces. What is the difference?

Jussi