[Gambas-user] Image.Load() from gb.image.io defective?

Tobias Boege taboege at ...626...
Tue Aug 26 19:22:41 CEST 2014

Hi Benoit,

there seems to be a problem with gb.image.io (?) when using Image.Load():

  Image.Load(Application.Path &/ ".icon.png")

throws "Not enough arguments". I saw this happening in the SDL project Jack
just sent to the list (Subject: "New Demo") and the same error is thrown
when Window.Screenshot() is used, so I suspect it has something to do with
the Image constructor? No problem with gb.qt4 AFAICS. Project attached.

I have just reconf-all'd, etc. the latest trunk.

Regards,
Tobi