[Gambas-user] R: Key events don't work on gb.gtk

Jesus ea7dfh at ...2382...
Fri Aug 22 15:57:41 CEST 2014

El 22/08/14 a las #4, Benoît Minisini escribió:
> Le 22/08/2014 14:52, Jesus a écrit :
>> El 22/08/14 a las #4, Benoît Minisini escribió:
>>> Can you try the revision #6420? I added a debugging flag, and you will
>>> tell me the result:
>>>
>>> 1) Open your test project.
>>> 2) Open the project property dialog.
>>> 3) Go to the "environment" tab.
>>> 4) Define a new environment variable named "GB_GTK_DEBUG_KEYPRESS" and
>>> set its value to "1".
>>> 5) Run the project.
>>> 6) Send me the console output.
>>>
>>> Thanks.
>>>

>> I'm afraid there's no output in console, neither in the IDE or running
>> the executable outside the IDE in an actual terminal.
>>
>> jesus at ...3106... ~/Gambas3/Test $ export GB_GTK_DEBUG_KEYPRESS=1
>> jesus at ...3106... ~/Gambas3/Test $ ./Test.gambas
>>
>> Yeah, I know it doesn't help a lot...
>>
>> Regards
>>

> Check that you use the gb.gtk component, and not gb.qt4...

Silly me! I am using daily ppa from gambas-team just updated today. I
thought those changes were present in that compilation, but indeed,
still they're not.

I think I'll wait until tomorrow's update, cos I'm lazy (I'm on
holidays) and don't want to clutter my system compiling the source if
not strictly necessary.

Regards
--
Jesus Guardon