[Gambas-user] Issue 548 in gambas: complete code of htttp post example

Tobias Boege taboege at ...626...
Sun Aug 10 00:42:28 CEST 2014

On Sat, 09 Aug 2014, gambas at ...2524... wrote:
> Updates:
>
> Comment #2 on issue 548 by benoit.m... at ...626...: complete code of htttp
> post example
> http://code.google.com/p/gambas/issues/detail?id=548
>
> A volunteer to write another HTTP POST example? :-)

What do you imagine? I think some normal POST to a CGI script (like ones
that come from a simple HTML form) would be enough, no crazy XML-RPC.

Maybe we can write a small CGI script in Gambas as an example of how to do
that, then add it to gambaswiki.org and write an HTTP POST example to POST
to this script. This way we have two examples, can deliver the source code
and guarantee that the service is accessible.

Regards,
Tobi