[Gambas-user] Make issue tracker mail-accessible?

Tobias Boege taboege at ...626...
Sun Aug 10 00:02:35 CEST 2014

On Sat, 09 Aug 2014, Beno?t Minisini wrote:
> Le 09/08/2014 23:52, Tobias Boege a ?crit :
> > On Sat, 09 Aug 2014, Beno?t Minisini wrote:
> >> Le 06/08/2014 23:49, Tobias Boege a ?crit :

> >> According to the issue tracker administrator interface, this is only
> >> supported if you are a member of the google project. Not very interesting...
> >>

> > I agree.
> >

> I can add your e-mail to the project member list if you want. But (of
> course) if must be a google e-mail.

Well, that's at least a solution[*] for me. I think taboege at ...626... will
suffice? Thanks.

Regards,
Tobi

[*] "Solution" because it was a problem. There were times I wanted to reply
    to an issue but -- one-track as I am -- only by mail :-)