[Gambas-user] requests to gambas cgi scripts issues

Wed Aug 6 22:53:50 CEST 2014

> From: Caveat <Gambas at ...1950...>
> Here's a mail I wrote back in 2011 on calling web services from out of
> Gambas, perhaps it helps?

OF course, that code u post me really helps!! many many thanks

due in u'r mail i see that: http.Post("application/x-www-form-urlencoded",
data)

1)for send post data as a from must be use the
"application/x-www-form-urlencoded"
that's are also in the wiki documentation but difficulty to read for some
spanish users

2) important, seems that if send post data with name:values fields,
then the SOAP api's will interpreted as a webservice request...
this are marvelous!

BUT now another QUESTION

u used the async method, that waith until data packets end...
so in my program (that are not web or console) i have a form
that made calls to a class, and that class have the methods
that made the request and get the responses..

how can i get the responses in asynchronously mode?
due the response its trapped in _Finished() process
that are out of the mothod cycle