[Gambas-user] Issue 548 in gambas: complete code of htttp post example

Randall Morgan rmorgan62 at ...626...
Tue Aug 5 03:06:06 CEST 2014

PHP Code is simply a web script and while I have not seen the code, it is
of no real value to a Gambas Developer. If you want to write php yes.
Gambas no! That fact is it shouldn't make any difference whether the server
side is using php, asp, java, html, etc... It only matters that the server
responds! To see the response use firefox or chrome developer tools and
look at the response.

On Mon, Aug 4, 2014 at 5:57 PM, <gambas at ...2524...> wrote:

> Owner: ----
> Labels: Version-Any Type-Bug Priority-Medium OpSys-Any Dist-Any Arch-Any
> Desktop-Any GUI-Any
>
> New issue 548 by mckayger... at ...626...: complete code of htttp post
> example
> http://code.google.com/p/gambas/issues/detail?id=548
>
> 1) Describe the problem.
>
> the "http post" example makes request to an url that seems are a php code
> and the request and response looks like a web service..
>
> but i cant view the php code, some people like me that are not so smart
> wish the code to see how works..
>
> 5) Explain clearly how to reproduce the bug or the crash.
>
> open the http post example and click "edit source" and can seee code for
> make request, but cannot see code for make responses
>
> 6) suggestions
>
> a) provide the code of php script to better understand of some non so smart
> people like me ;-(
> b) make a gambas script and call directly with curl, by runnig throught the
> internal http componet server of gambas
>
> --
> issue notifications to this address.
> You may adjust your notification preferences at:
> https://code.google.com/hosting/settings

If you ask me if it can be done. The answer is YES, it can always be done.
The correct questions however are... What will it cost, and how long will
it take?