[Gambas-user] Just curious

Antonio Sánchez introlinux at ...626...
Mon Aug 4 12:43:52 CEST 2014

Interesting. It would be cool to have an option for saving all in the final
executable, just in case you lose de code, and a way to recover it :-P.

Out of date, I actually hide folders and files on linux with gobohide path
in the kernel in the laptop of my son with PicarOS linux distribution. Not
like dot files, it is a really hide. In PicarOS you can't see any directory
in / except home, and in user directory you can't see any dot file even you
clic in "show hidden files" in your file browser (even in console). If you
know the path you can do "cd hiddenpath" to get into the directory.