[Gambas-user] Error in TextArea (Gambas 3.5.3)

Wolfgang (DL7NB) dl7nb at ...17...
Tue Apr 29 21:16:00 CEST 2014

Hello Gianluigi,

That is what I think, too. Will check if I can use th QT component. This problem is known now. As I know all the great code artists this will not be a problem for a long time. And I have a workaround for my code which was done fast. Compared to other compilers - even highly priced ones - Gambas is by far the best one I have used in years!!!

Thank you for time!

Greetings Wolfgang