[Gambas-user] R: Form.Show by name as string of form

Stephen sbungay at ...3301...
Mon Apr 28 14:03:42 CEST 2014

As many instances of Form_Name_2 can be created as you want/need. For
example;
If we create a single form application (I'll call it FormMain) with only
one button on the form (Button1) and the click event of button one looks
like this;

PUBLIC SUB Button1_Click()
    DIM hFormMain AS NEW FormMain
    hFormMain.Show
END SUB

Each time you click on Button1 a new FormMain will appear on your
screen, click on Button1 of the new form and another new form will appear.
Now if you have a hidden window and want to bring it into view then
that's a different problem. I've done this kind of thing and had my share of
trouble with it, give me a bit more info regarding your situation and
perhaps I can help you out like others helped me.