[Gambas-user] Downgraded to Gambas 3.5.2 with Ubuntu LTS 14:04

Johny Provoost johny.provoost at ...27...
Mon Apr 28 11:15:15 CEST 2014

   Yes it works with vuott's tips.  No need to clean version 3.5.2.
   Don't know why it didn't worked when I installed Ubuntu 14.04.
   I added the ppa:nemh/gambas3, did a refresh of the sources, and installed
   gambas3 through synaptic.
   Johny