[Gambas-user] R: Form.Show by name as string of form

Stephen sbungay at ...3301...
Mon Apr 28 11:07:35 CEST 2014

  This will work, it might not be exactly what you had in mind but then this isn't BASIC of old :)

  Public Sub Button1_Click()

    ' the 'h' prefix is just my personal style... and is not
    ' requirement... use whatever you like to differentiate
    ' the variable from the actual form.

    Dim hForm_name_2 As New Form_Name_2

    hForm_name_2.Show

  End