[Gambas-user] R: Form.Show by name as string of form

Ru Vuott vuott at ...325...
Mon Apr 28 10:17:43 CEST 2014

...I would use a Form[ ] variable array, not string.

bye
vuott

Lun 28/4/14, abbat81 <abbat.81 at ...787...> ha scritto:

 Oggetto: [Gambas-user] Form.Show by name as string of form
 A: gambas-user at lists.sourceforge.net
 Data: Lunedì 28 Aprile 2014, 09:54

 Hi,

 I have a four forms in my project:
 Form_name_1
 Form_name_2
 Form_name_3
 Form_name_4
 Form_name_5

 How can I show a form by name of a form by string.

 Public Sub Button1_Click()

   Dim Form_name As String = "Form_name_2"

   Form_name.Show

 End

 Nabble.com.

 "Accelerate Dev Cycles with Automated Cross-Browser Testing
 - For FREE
 Instantly run your Selenium tests across 300+ browser/OS
 combos.  Get
 unparalleled scalability from the best Selenium testing
 platform available.
 Simple to use. Nothing to install. Get started now for
 free."
 http://p.sf.net/sfu/SauceLabs