[Gambas-user] Downgraded to Gambas 3.5.2 with Ubuntu LTS 14:04

Jesus ea7dfh at ...2382...
Sun Apr 27 11:09:03 CEST 2014

El 27/04/14 02:13, Ru Vuott escribió:
> Hello,

> They had updated and used normally the version 3.5.3 of Gambas.
>
> Well, not long ago they have updated their Ubuntu LTS distro  at new 14:04 version.
> But, when they installed Gambas again, they have been downgraded to the "previous" Gambas version: 3.5.2 !
> Obviously, They'ld like to obtain again the newest version of Gambas: 3.5.3
>
> What can they do?
>
> Regards
> vuott

Hi Vuott

To answer this question, one must first know which installation method
has been followed.

Either do they used "nemh" repository or official ones in the distribution?

I think it's a matter of updating their repositories.

Regards
--
Jesus Guardon