[Gambas-user] Problem getting ReportVBox visible/invisible depending on condition

Willy Raets willy at ...2734...
Fri Apr 25 14:28:22 CEST 2014

On Thu, 2014-04-24 at 21:45 +0200, Fabien Bodard wrote:
> i think i have forgotten to manage invisible case

That explains a lot, hope this will be fixed in Gambas 3.6 release ( as
I understood that 3.5.x releases don't get all that is changed in trunk
version).

Meanwhile I'll have to think of another approach as the application goes
into use (at work) before my summer vacation.

> > Hi,
> >
> > I have this situation where I have a one paged report that selects a
> > certain record from a database, shows this data in the upper part of the
> > report and then needs to show one out of two ReportVBoxes below that
> > data, depending on an argument passed when instantiating the report.
> >
> > I have attached a simplified project source with only the ReportVBoxes
> > and no data.
> >
> > In the IDE design of the report both ReportVBoxes have their property
> > visible set to false. In the preview they will always show up!!?
> >
> > Am I missing something, I have tried different approaches. Anybody any
> > suggestions?
> >
> > --
> > Kind regards,
> >
> > Willy (aka gbWilly)