[Gambas-user] Music.Length part 2

Patrik Karlsson pata.karlsson at ...626...
Wed Apr 23 17:38:49 CEST 2014

Hi,

it's almost 6 years since I wrote the first post [1] regarding Music.Length
I recently picked up Gambas again and I am about to finish this little
project now. :)

As far as I can tell, there is still no easy "Gambas way" to get the length
of an audio file, right?

Would it be possible to implement such a function now?
It would be really nice to have Music.Play return the length in seconds as
float and a pure Music.Length function.

In the previous thread I got some answers regarding command line tools, but
in this case my audio files are bundled in the project.

/patrik

[1]
http://sourceforge.net/p/gambas/mailman/gambas-user/thread/577069a50806200210i701ff536pf4e655c4cfc45ff9%40mail.gmail.com/#msg19733859