[Gambas-user] odd error message upon application close

Sun Apr 20 07:02:17 CEST 2014

After upgrading to the current daily build from the PPA, upgrading to
Kubuntu 14.04 and changing NVIDIA binary drivers I began receiving the
error message "*** Error in `Sanctimonia': double free or corruption
(fasttop): 0x000000003723b250 ***" when the program closes. Any idea
what this means, or what could be causing it?

I think it may be related to which NVIDIA binary driver I'm using and
OpenGL. No issues are occurring on the "server" portion of the
application, which also uses OpenGL but runs on Kubuntu 13.10 and
nvidia-319-updates. The "client" portion of the application is using
nvidia-331.38.

--
Kevin Fishburne
Eight Virtues