[Gambas-user] Repeat: Severe problem with update...

ISS Boss iss_boss at ...770...
Mon Apr 14 02:34:39 CEST 2014

   I installed it using the PPA given on SourceForge.  It installed just fine,
   and I am using it now.  If it didn't give me warnings when I installed it,
   why get them now for just updates?  I am not at the computer right now so I
   can't check what PPA it came from (and is there a way to get that PPA?)?
   Bill