[Gambas-user] Install Gambas 3 on Raspbian instruction in Gambas wiki

Ian Haywood ihaywood3 at ...626...
Thu Apr 10 05:03:50 CEST 2014

On Thu, Apr 10, 2014 at 7:35 AM, Willy Raets <willy at ...2734...> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Since I'm now the owner of a Raspberry Pi running Raspbian I wrote some
> short instructions for installing Gambas3 on Raspbian.
>
> http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/install/raspbian
>
> Also added Raspbian to the index of distributions.
the current jessie packages are a bit buggy, the IDE can crash.
3.5.2-2 is slowly percolating through the debian system and should be
reasonably stable.

have a look at https://wiki.debian.org/AptPreferences, it explains how
to grab packages from a later release but leave the rest as-is.