[Gambas-user] New Gambas wiki is online!

Julio Sanchez jusabejusabe at ...626...
Mon Apr 7 13:53:15 CEST 2014

Hello:

It would be interesting to add a search button so that users could search
for words, and get a list of addresses where they appear

For example:
Search: combobox

And you see the following addresses:
http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/comp/gb.qt4/combobox