[Gambas-user] How to overcome: Bytecode too recent. Please upgrade Gambas

Vasilis Kanatas vkanatas13 at ...626...
Thu Apr 3 08:07:32 CEST 2014

I have made a project on Gambas 3.5.2 (on OpenSuse 13.1) which works fine!
Now I try to open it with Gambas 3.3.4 (on Puppy Slacko 0.5.7) and get the
message:
"Bytecode too recet. Please upgrade Gambas"
I have tried to delete temporary Gambas files from /tmp but nothing!
Unfortunately on Puppy there is no gambas 3.5.2 sfs ready yet!
Should I try to compile the 3.5.2 ? Will it compile and get installed?
Is there any other easier way to fix the problem?