[Gambas-user] two simple questions

wally wally at ...2037...
Sat Sep 28 18:55:03 CEST 2013

sorry, i forgot:

gambas3 SVN
At revision 5853.

Hi,

i met some strange behavior, maybe i do something strange myself.
Assuming i have a project larger than the attached example project
and i open the "Button1_Click()"-routine.
Next i want to find the location of Function "myFunction() in code".
I select " myFunction()" right click and copy.
Next i want to paste it in the search textbox of the IDE.

1st question:
I can not paste by right click because no popup menu appears.
Is this a feature or a bug ?

Now i paste by CTRL V and start search.

in the search list appear 2 results. When i want to go to this code now by
clicking on the appropriate line, the part of search phrase is deleted from
sourcecode and in search list remains only 1 result. Clicking this also
deletes the search phrase from this part of code.

2nd question:
Why the search function deletes source code ?

(hope i did not write too much rubbish here and i'm sure its possible to ask
much efficient :)

anyway , thanks for answers

wally