[Gambas-user] pop3client attachment

bill-lancaster bill-lancaster at ...2231...
Fri Sep 27 14:45:25 CEST 2013

Some advice on how to extract attachment s woule be appreciated.

I have a message (stored at hResultGlobal!MsgWhole) known to contain an
attached .pdf

     hMimeMessage = New MimeMessage(hResultGlobal!MsgWhole)
     hMimeMessage.Headers["Content-Type"] produces - multipart/mixed;
boundary="----MIME delimiter for sendEmail-530503.088449226".
but
     hMimeMessage.Headers["Content-Disposition"] gives a blank string
but I know the message contains the line - 'Content-Disposition: attachment;
filename="bg01.pdf'