[Gambas-user] Problem compiling opengl on arm

joem joem at ...2671...
Thu Sep 26 14:25:24 CEST 2013

On Thu, 2013-09-26 at 12:34 +0200, Benoît Minisini wrote:
> Le 26/09/2013 12:13, joem a écrit :
> > System is arm Allwinner A20 CPU running linaro Ubuntu 13.08
> >
> > $ lsb_release -a
> > Distributor ID:	Linaro
> > Release:	13.08
> > Codename:	raring
> >
> > Sources from svn checkout
> > svn://svn.code.sf.net/p/gambas/code/gambas/trunk
> > which I downloaded today.
> >

> Is it better if you use the joined CGLArea.cpp file instead?

What I did was disable libgles2-mesa-dev because I remember
a conversation about that a long time ago.
That disabled libqt4.opengl-dev and libegl-mesa-dev.

It then compiled ok and runs fine.

I didn't need opengl for this application, so happy with
result. I will try the patched version & ppa and report back
later.