[Gambas-user] Further Assistance with gb.report repeating section

Fabien Bodard gambas.fr at ...626...
Mon Sep 23 10:28:38 CEST 2013

I need to know if the picture and the header of the part must be repeated
if the twin arrays exceed the page.( I mean the part with the picture.)

Many things can be done but I need to know what you exactly want to
achieve.  What you want is quite complex because you want a recursive
scheme. Recursive means complex... But not impossible :-)