[Gambas-user] gb.Chart capabilities

Randall Morgan rmorgan62 at ...626...
Sun Sep 22 14:21:10 CEST 2013

Hi Fabien,

A scatter plot is a plot of points on a 2d x,y grid. See the images
provided. Typical features of a scatter plot is to allow for various data
to be plotted on the same grid in different color. Sometimes one needs to
plot line graphs on them as well, as in the second example. THis is what I
need to accomplish. If gb.Chart does not handle this then I will revert
back to using octave or python for my graphs. But it would be very nice if
I could do this in Gambas and not have to use any external tools.

Thanks for your response.