[Gambas-user] Erroneous behavior with panel/frame and embedded gridview when disabling the panel/frame

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sat Sep 21 02:00:22 CEST 2013

Le 18/09/2013 09:54, Alain Baudrez a écrit :
> I noticed a erroneous behavior with the panel and the frame control when
> disabling them by setting the panel/frame enabled property to false in
> Gambas 3.4.2
>
> If you put a gridview or a menubutton in a panel/frame and you disable that
> panel/frame the labels, textboxes, buttons, … inherit the disabled state of
> the panel/frame and become non-accessible. The gridview or the menubutton
> on the contrary remain enabled.
>
> Alain

It should be fixed in revision #5847. Can you test it or not?

But I don't understand how I fixed that. There is something weird there...

--
Benoît Minisini