[Gambas-user] Erroneous behavior with panel/frame and embedded gridview when disabling the panel/frame

Wed Sep 18 16:31:23 CEST 2013

Confirmed with Gambas 3 rev 5840 @ Xubuntu 13.04 64bit.

Problem with menubutton seems to apply only to GTK+,
but with both GTK+/Qt4 gridview does raise DblClick event while being
disabled.

Jussi