[Gambas-user] Question about repeating sections using gb.report with Gambas3

Greg Raffaelle greg.raffaelle at ...2755...
Tue Sep 17 01:25:13 CEST 2013

I am using the gb.report component with Gambas3 to create a technical
report for an engineering analysis program.  I have the report page
setup but I want to report this page multiple times in the same report
just filling in new data in the same layout.  I would like to know if it
is possible to repeat the bubbled area shown on the attached file
report_page.pdf on multiple pages with the same tables, headers, layout
but just with new data in the tables and new figure above tables?  If it
is possible, can you provide information on what needs to be done with
the report form and the associated code in the report class.  The report
and report class that were used to create the attached pdf are also
attached for review.

Thanks is advanced for any assistance you can provide.
Greg