[Gambas-user] Gambas doc down?

Randall Morgan rmorgan62 at ...626...
Wed Sep 11 20:00:26 CEST 2013

Fabien,

It would be nice if this worked like MSVS and allowed the user to choose
what type of docs where local and what where remote. For example, MSVS
allows you to download the docs for the visual studio ide while still
accessing the language docs online. I think some broad categories would be
something like: Gambas IDE docs, Gambas Language docs, Gambas Developer
docs, and Gambas Component docs. But the actual categories may depend on
the way the doc site is laid out.

On Wed, Sep 11, 2013 at 6:34 AM, Jussi Lahtinen <jussi.lahtinen at ...626...>wrote:

> Sounds good!
> It's very requested feature.
>
> Jussi
>

> On Wed, Sep 11, 2013 at 3:48 PM, Fabien Bodard <gambas.fr at ...626...>
> wrote:
>
> > The cache is managed by WebKit directly
> >
> > Maybe we can write a tool to track the doc in background( for one
> language)
> > and save it and modify on the fly the urls.
> > I think I can do something like that and  then modify the url call to put
> > an option to allow the use of the local doc or Mixx both

> > > There is already documentation cache, couldn't this be automatically
> > filled
> > > for all keywords if user wants so?
> > >
> > > Jussi

> > > How ServiceNow helps IT people transform IT departments:
> > > 1. Consolidate legacy IT systems to a single system of record for IT
> > > 2. Standardize and globalize service processes across IT
> > > 3. Implement zero-touch automation to replace manual, redundant tasks
> > >

> http://pubads.g.doubleclick.net/gampad/clk?id=51271111&iu=/4140/ostg.clktrk

If you ask me if it can be done. The answer is YES, it can always be done.
The correct questions however are... What will it cost, and how long will
it take?