[Gambas-user] Gambas doc down?

Randall Morgan rmorgan62 at ...626...
Tue Sep 10 22:57:43 CEST 2013

I used WebHTTrack on my laptop to download a local copy of the doc site so
I can look things up when I am not connected to the internet. It not only
copies the files locally, it fixes the links on the pages so they work
correctly. No mess, no fuss. But I still think there should be an option in
the ide to use a local copy of the site. It is one of the things Visual
Studio does right!

On Tue, Sep 10, 2013 at 1:01 PM, paulwheeler <paulwheeler at ...546...> wrote:

> I have been editing various documents on GambasDoc.org today, but that
> should not affect your access. I am in the USA, and have no problems
> with it today.
>
> Paul
>
> On 09/10/2013 10:56 AM, PICCORO McKAY Lenz wrote:
> > Subject: Re: [Gambas-user] Gambas doc down?
> >
> > always we depend of gambasdoc.org server? i wants my doc runs locally
> >
> > why not? a generated html doxygen files? that ide can consult locally?

If you ask me if it can be done. The answer is YES, it can always be done.
The correct questions however are... What will it cost, and how long will
it take?