[Gambas-user] A strange thing in the last rev

Sebastian Kulesz sebikul at ...626...
Tue Sep 10 19:34:54 CEST 2013

Had that problem once. You probably updated a shared library and broke
dynamic linking. Try recompiling the gambas packager, or trunk/main from
scratch. Remember to clear the object cache (make clean, make distclean)
and ccache if you are using it.

This is how I solved it, it might work for you. Hope it helps!