[Gambas-user] More applications for the repository

Julio Sanchez jusabejusabe at ...626...
Mon Sep 9 10:09:34 CEST 2013

Antonio:

I have a password I have to supply the names and a page of documentation,
Benoît gave me long ago.
This afternoon I add them to the applications to the gambas repository

regards