[Gambas-user] The problem with gb.gui, gb.gui.opengl, and gb.desktop.gnome

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Thu Oct 31 22:14:22 CET 2013

Le 31/10/2013 22:05, PICCORO McKAY Lenz a écrit :
> From: Beno?t Minisini <gambas at ...1...>
>> I tortured my pour brain for days to find a way to solve the packaging
> me too
>> problem generated by the gb.gui, gb.gui.opengl and gb.destkop.gnome
>> components.
>>
>> Here is what I suggest:
>>
>> 1) A gambas3-kde-support package to support all Qt4-based desktops. It
>> will depend on gb.qt4 and gb.qt4.opengl packages.
> gambas3 need kde for build and run? why a specific name cited a
> desktop particulary?

This is just an example. I have to choose a name, but it must be short.
I can't put "gambas3-support-for-qt4-based-desktops" and
"gambas3-support-for-gtk-based-desktops" as package name. :-)

--
Benoît Minisini