[Gambas-user] Dependency Problems (I Think) - Kubuntu 12.04.3 (Precise) - Gambas 3.5

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Thu Oct 31 19:46:02 CET 2013

Le 31/10/2013 19:26, Kende Krisztián a écrit :

>>> I can remove the font from the SDL example if you want, or better rename
>>> it so that it does not conflict with any package. I mean for Gambas 3.5.1.
>>>
>> Sorry, I meant: removing the font from the SDL package, or rename it as
>> a default font when no other is available. That way, you won't get any
>> warning anymore.
>>

> No, it's not necessary, thanks. The Debian developers (or maintainers)
> have renamed this package. Old name is 'ttf-dejavu-core', new name is
> 'fonts-dejavu-core'. And I used the latter for all Ubuntu releases, but
> this doesn't available everywhere. Both of package contain the
> DejaVuSans.ttf file. Now, the gambas3-gb-sdl package doesn't include
> this font.
> This is not problem, right? I mean, the Gambas can use the
> /usr/share/fonts/truetype/ttf-dejavu/DejaVuSans.ttf file?

Not really. 'gb.sdl' needs a default font. I will rename the file as
"_default.ttf" in the next release, so that it has its default font
without using an already existing name.

--
Benoît Minisini