[Gambas-user] Problem encountered with PPA Kendek

Kende Krisztián nemh at ...2007...
Wed Oct 30 10:58:17 CET 2013

> Hi all,
>
> After upgrading Gambas 3.4.2 to 3.5.0 (3.5.0-4precise1 packages from PPA
> Kendek), all installed Gambas applications using gb.gui where removed.
> The ones using gb.qt4 and gb.gtk where not.
>
> Trying to reinstall the gb.gui dependent applications is not possible.
> Seems gb.gui was removed and not reinstalled. What happened?
>
> Screen attached.

What do we know about this problem. This is a bug in Gambas 3 integrated
packager, and affected the version 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4 and 3.5.0.
The packager is not follow the packaging specifications, but I yes, in
my PPA.

Kendek